Optimal Performance Clinic is happy that our patients are able to return to our clinic for care. We want to ensure that all our patients feel safe during treatment and are aware that the utmost care has gone into establishing social distancing and sanitary safety measures to fall in line with BC Government, WorkSafe BC and regulatory college guidelines.
Below is the list of the safety measures that we have set up for your comfort and safety:
VISITOR AND ADMINISTRATIVE SAFETY MEASURES
- A COVID-19 Health Questionnaire must be filled out within 24 hours prior to your visit to receive treatment. Should your health status change, please notify us
- Patients are required to come to the clinic no more than five minute prior to their scheduled appointment time to avoid heavy traffic in the waiting areas. If you arrive early please wait in your vehicle or outside the clinic
- We ask that patients do not bring family members or other visitors with them to avoid increasing the amount of people in the clinic at a given time, unless the patient is under the age of 16 and needs to be accompanied by a guardian, or is an individual that requires assistance with mobility or language
- Hand sanitization and temperature checks upon entry to the clinic
- Each visitor will be required to wear a face mask in order to receive treatment. Please note that current Provincial Health Orders state that masks are optional and because our waiting room is a public area, we cannot guarantee that everyone will be wearing a mask. However, because we are a medical facility, masks are required in the treatment room at all times.
- Areas that visitors must come into contact with will be consistently sanitized by clinic staff (POS machines, treatment tables, reception desk, etc.)
- Doors will be kept open where possible to avoid the touching of door handles
PRACTITIONER SOCIAL DISTANCING AND SAFETY MEASURES
- All staff will have their temperature taken prior to starting their work day
- Hand sanitization and/or hand washing upon entry to the clinic and after completion of each treatment session
- All staff members are required to wear a face mask or shield in order to administer treatment and services to the public
- Treatment tables are thoroughly sanitized between patients
- Each appointment will have an allotted turnover time at the end of the session to disinfect the treatment area
- Staff will also be maintaining social distancing measures among themselves in the dedicated staff areas to adhere to safety recommendations
Thank you for all your help!
Optimal Performance Clinic